Promises we confess every morning.
- The Lord Jesus Christ took our punishment on Him, so that we might have the peace of God(Is. 53:5).
- Jesus Christ was made sin for us so that we might become the righteousness of God (2 Cor.5:21).
- Jesus Christ became a curse for us so that might be the blessed of God (Gal. 3:13).
- Jesus Christ became poor for us so that through His poverty we might become rich (2 Cor.8:9).
- Through the wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ we are healed (Is. 53:5)
- We who have received the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness will reign in this life through Jesus Christ (Rom. 5:17).
- God made a covenant of abundant multiplication with Abraham and therefore it is also for us in Christ (Gen. 17:2, Gal.3:29).
- Just as the Lord mad e a hedge of protection around Job and blessed the work of his hands,
- He will put a hedge of protection around s and bless the works of our hands (Job 1:10).
- Just as the child Samuel and the Lord Jesus grew in stature and favour with God and men, we will too grow in stature and favour with God and men (1 Sam. 2:26, Luke 2:52).
- If we pursue to know the Lord , He will break through to us like the daybreak and the latter rains (Hos. 6:3).
- The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant (Ps. 35:27).
- The Lord’s plans for us are plans to prosper us and not to harm us, but to give us hope and a future (Jer. 29:11).
- The Lord will make us the head and not the tail, we will always be above and not beneath, we will go forward and not backwards, we will lend money, but we will not borrow money (Deut. 28: 12-13).
- With my God I will scale a wall, with my God I will storm a troop (Ps. 18:29).
- For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit (Rom. 14:17)
- Your Sun will no more go down, nor your moon withdraw; for God will be your everlasting light and the days of your mourning will be ended (Is. 60.20)
- I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul will be joyful in my god; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation and He covered me with robes of righteousness (Is. 61:10)
- And this is His commandment, that we should believe in the name of His son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us command (1 John 3:23)
- I believe God that it will be just as He told me (Acts 27:25)
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper and he that attacks me,shall fall over me (Is. 54:17)
- Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life (Prov. 4:23)
- Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you (Is. 54:10)
- For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live (Rom 8:13)
- Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion …” (Gen. 1:26).
- Then Joshua spoke to the Lord … Sun, stand still … that day the Lord heeded the voice of a man … (Jos. 10:12 & 14).
- Go and prepare the way (Is. 40:3).
- Africa and South Africa will be saved.
- Continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling (Phil. 2:12b)
- A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him (Matt. 12:35).
- And Jesus died … to bring together and unite the scattered children of God … (John 11:51-52)
- You also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. (1 Pet. 2:5)
- I will surely assemble all of you, O Jacob, I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together like sheep of the fold, Like a flock in the midst of their pasture; They shall make a loud noise because of so many people. (Micah 2: 12).
- Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man. (Luke 21:36).
- Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense[a]; He has become my salvation (Isiah 30:15).
- Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Heb 12:2).
- Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Ps. 23:6).
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that waste at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: he young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
I lift up my eyes to the mountains where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord watches over you the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore